After starting to publish content on this domain I used a custom static site generator which I built using .NET core. Then after some time I switched to a custom static generator which I have built using python.

Then after some time I came to the conclusion that building and maintaining my own site generator doesn't provide any real benefit to me. Therefore I decided to switch to Hugo. After preparing my theme and migrating the content this page is now running based on the output of Hugo.

The content is now stored in a Github repository which triggers a webhook after commits. This receiving part for this webhook is running on my server. After receiving a webhook trigger from Github the script runs a git pull for the repository and starts processing with Hugo. After some seconds the new content is then visible on this page.

Add your reply here with Webmention (you must link to this page in its canonical form)
Webmentions are approved manually. Will take some time until they show up.